Made with adventure seekers in mind, we design Tejón gear to withstand anything you can throw at it.
- Strong but breathable organic cotton & hemp blend holds up 3X as long traditional cotton
- Cut and sewn by hand using traditional methods
- Reinforced seams that are always ride ready
Steve McQueen used to say to his son, "Just make sure you’re clean, son. Just make sure everything’s clean." Very few could ever look as cool as Steve did but that shouldn't stop anyone from trying.
- Timeless neutral color palette inspired by Far West Texas
- Lightweight super soft jersey ideal for layering
- Curated limited edition pieces
SUSTAINABLE + ETHICAL
Speaking of dads, ours used to say, "You can tell the character of a person by how he treats his dog." We think that applies to Mother Earth and workers too. That's why everything we make is sustainable and ethically produced.
- Free of pesticides, fertilizers, and GMOs
- Pre-washed and line dried in the Chihuahuan Desert
- Produced by American textile workers paid living wages
TEJÓN UNION MEMBERS REPORT
@joeudell LOCAL #505
"I love that Tejon is unapologetic, authentic, and follows their own path on their terms. Excited to see what’s next. Glad to be along for the ride. From the Local 505."